YUDA 3 Doors Swing Glass Freezer Hitachi Compressor
Freezer, anti-fog glass, self-evaporation
- Dimensions: W1870 x D850 x H2040 (mm)
- Capacity: 1450 Litres
- Temperature: ≤-18oC
- Weight: 280 kg
- Electrical: 220V/50Hz/1-Phase
- Socket: 15A / 20A DP isolator
|Type||Freezer 1-door||Freezer 2-doors||Freezer 3-doors||Freezer 3-doors Hitachi|
|Dimensions (mm)||W640 X D800 +50 X H2040||W1260 X D800 +50 X H2040||W1870 X D800 +50 X H2040||W1870 X D800 +50 X H2040|
|Temperature (oC)||3 ~ 8||3 ~ 8||3 ~ 8||3 ~ 8|
|Plug*||13A||15A||15A or 20A DP Isolator||15A or 20A DP Isolator|
*Note: Electrical wall socket(s) to be provided by customer within 1-meter from equipment
- Hitachi Compressor - low noise, higher efficiency
- LED Internal lighting and lightbox for advertising effects
- Anti-fog heated glass door
- Digital controller
- Durable castor wheels
Perfect showcase for frozen food and grab-and-go items in convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes and other operations.
Internal LED lighting provides cleaner, brighter illumination than fluorescent bulbs.
Each unit is equipped with sturdy shelves and price tag label keeping items properly organized.
The anti-fog heated swing glass doors come with a stay-open feature making it easier for reloading of goods into the refrigerated showcase. The digital controller is installed on the front allowing easier control and monitoring. Durable castor wheels with brakes allow easier manoeuvre.
Thanks to the self-evaporation feature, you can do away unsightly water drain pipes or frequent emptying of drainage tray. (Customized sizes and colours available upon request)
Hitachi scroll compressor
- The human ear is sensitive to low-frequency sounds, hence, noise generated in low frequencies causes particular discomfort. With the Hitachi compressor there is little low-frequency noise and ear-grating mechanical sounds are greatly reduced.
- Structurally, there is far less vibration than with ordinary rotary compressors. Less vibration of the compressor means less sympathetic vibration by pipe joints and other peripheral equipment.
- There are few sliding parts, lesser friction and thus less chance of damage. Efficiency is higher and there is less likelihood of leakage of refrigerant.